OMRF is an independent, not-for-profit biomedical research institute adjacent to the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (OUHSC) campus in Oklahoma City. Oklahoma City offers a dynamic and flourishing downtown area, with low cost of living, short commute times and a diversified economy.
OMRF's excellence can only be fully realized by individuals who share our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. Successful candidates will demonstrate commitment to these values. OMRF is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, and vision insurance, minimum 8% company retirement contribution, vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, onsite cafe, free onsite fitness center with access to personal trainer, free parking and much more! Relocation assistance available for those located 50 miles outside of Oklahoma City metro and out of state. Learn more about our benefits here.
The Grants & Contracts Administrator / Senior Grants & Contracts Administrator position will be responsible for areas of research administration, including both pre- and post-award functions, and providing sponsored project support from proposal to project close out.
- Assisting Principal Investigators/Program Chairs with budgets and other grant application components.
- Reviewing and submitting of grant applications to multiple funding agencies, ensuring compliance with OMRF policies, state and federal regulations, and with the policies, procedures, and requirements of funding agencies.
- Advising and assisting Program Directors/Principal Investigators (PDs/PIs) and department personnel with sponsor awarded projects.
- Reviewing award notices, subcontract agreements and contracts prior to execution and advise supervisor of requirements and provisions that may conflict with OMRF and/or applicable agency policies and practice.
- Monitoring post-award activity applicable to sponsor requirements and restrictions.
- Preparing customized subcontract agreements for institutions that are collaborating on OMRF sponsored grant awards.
- Maintaining relationships with sponsoring agencies and communicates consistently to ensure compliance with sponsor policy.
- Monitoring cost and expenditures on grant accounts to ensure compliance with applicable. requirements, regulations and terms and conditions of awards and/or OMB Uniform Guidance.
- Participating in the review and submission of grant reports to the sponsor during the life of the grant award.
- Preparing reports of expenditures and financial reports on grant and contract transactions
- Assisting with and review of effort allocations and effort reporting.
- Acting as the liaison between PD/PI and sponsoring agencies to resolve problems, seek approval and answer inquiries regarding the policies of OMRF, the sponsoring agencies, or subcontractors
- Responsible for accurate, well documented and acceptable set of records and reports on grants and contracts.
- Advising supervisor and/or OMRF leadership of any matters concerning research administration
- Other tasks as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and one (1) year of directly related or closely relevant experience, OR a combination of education and experience. Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel). Must have knowledge of and experience with federal and non-federal grants administration. Some knowledge of accounting principles and practices required. Must give meticulous attention to detail, thoroughly complete work tasks and meet constant deadlines. A strong team player is absolutely necessary. Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality, deal calmly and effectively in high stress situations, adapt to frequent changes, multi-task, and work independently. Must be able to interact professionally with diverse personalities and cultures.
To apply, visit https://careers-omrf.icims.com/jobs/1463/grant-%26-contract-administrator/job?in_iframe=1
OMRF’s excellence can only be fully realized by individuals who share our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. Successful candidates will demonstrate commitment to these values. OMRF is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.