The Hem/Myeloma Data Management program in the Clinical Trials Office is looking for a Research Data Specialist I.
- Responsible for entering data pertaining to clinical trials accurately and timely.
- Works under the direction of senior staff and manager to assess data workload and to ensure all required data is collected and entered correctly.
- Assists with scheduling of patients.
- Must be able to interpret components of medical records, including pathology, radiology, history and physical, operative and discharge reports.
- Be familiar with confidentiality requirements and be able to maintain security of subject data.
- Generate routine reports as needed from the database.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Associate's degree preferred
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in using automated data processing techniques; experience using data base software programs. Medical terminology; components of medical record preferred
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.