The Hem/Myeloma Data Management program in the Clinical Trials Office is looking for a Research Data Specialist I.
- Responsible for entering data pertaining to clinical trials accurately and timely.
- Works under the direction of senior staff and manager to assess data workload and to ensure all required data is collected and entered correctly.
- Assists with scheduling of patients.
- Must be able to interpret components of medical records, including pathology, radiology, history and physical, operative and discharge reports.
- Be familiar with confidentiality requirements and be able to maintain security of subject data.
- Generate routine reports as needed from the database.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Associate's degree preferred
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in using automated data processing techniques; experience using data base software programs. Medical terminology; components of medical record preferred
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.